2. Update: IDENTIFIED White Female
The victim was identified as Christine Martell Kuhn of Washington, D.C. Kuhn went missing from Washington, D.C. back in 2005 when she was age 41. In 2014, her daughter reported her missing and submitted DNA. Kuhn’s daughter’s DNA matched the body found in Pacifica.
- Victim was discovered on June 6, 2006 in Pacifica, San Mateo County, California. She was found inside a tent along a service trail south of San Pedro Avenue, just off of Highway 1.
- Estimated time of death is three months prior to discovery
- Cause of death is unknown, but police do not suspect foul play
- Estimated Age: 25-46 years old (most likely in her 40’s.)
- Race: White
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5’9″, 130 lbs
- Hair Color: Brown, straight, stringy hair with gray streaks
- Eye Color: Brown
- Clothing: Gray fleece jacket with front zipper, LL Bean brand men’s XL navy blue, nylon/Dacron pants with waist fastener and zipper, Cherokee brand, XL dark blue pants with waist snap and drawstring, Merona brand, M white canvass style shoes, size 9 Wide.
- Other: She once received high-quality, extensive dental work. Yellowing of the cranial bones suggest possible tetracycline therapy for acne. The tent she was found in contained many books, including two Bibles, a “Busy Women’s Journal” with several scriptures noted and Harry Potter. On the tent were letters made of tape stating, “no go, no eat, no drink, murder.”
For more information about this unidentified victim, please visit: THE DOE NETWORK
If you have any information about this case, please contact: The San Mateo County Coroner’s Office, Senior Deputy Coroner Kristine Gamble, 650-312-5562